LOTTO RESULT December 31, 2019 – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) broadcasts the results for different multi-million lotto games daily at different time slots.
Welcome to the Most Updated PCSO lotto results site in the Philippines!
This page contains the summary of these lotto results, including the latest jackpot and number of winners.
PCSO lotto results are broadcasted real time in television, they also publish their results in their official website.
Lotto players should buy their 6/58 , 6/49 and 6/42 tickets before 8:00 PM to get a chance to win these jackpot prizes.
Here is the official Lotto results today released by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
Tonight Ultra 6/58 Lotto with approximate jackpot prize of Php 95 Million pesos.
Ultra 6/58 Lotto 12/31/2019:
(in any order)
Lotto Players should also check the 6/58 Lotto Result section for minor prizes in tonight’s 6/58 draw.
- SWERTRES RESULT Today December 31, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- EZ2 RESULT Today December 31, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- SWER3 LOTTO RESULTS Today December 31, 2019 (9pm only)
Tonight Super 6/49 with estimated jackpot prize of Php 16 Million pesos.
Super Mega 6/49 12/31/2019:
(in any order)
In addition, Lotto Players should also check the 6/49 Lotto Result section for minor prizes in tonight’s 6/49 draw.
Lotto 6/42 with estimated jackpot prize of Php 14 Million pesos.
Lotto 6/42 12/31/2019:
(in any order)
In addition, Lotto Players should also check the 6/42 Lotto Result section for minor prizes in tonight’s 6/42 draw.
You also have the option to check the lotto result aside from 6/58, 6/49 and 6/42 Lotto, PCSO also holds three other multi-million lottery draws. These are the 6/55 and 6/45 Lotto. Lotto players can check the minor prizes and summary for these games here: 6/58 Lotto Result, 6/49 Lotto Result and 6/42 Lotto Result.
Lotto Result Today December 31, 2019
The following table contains the latest updated lotto results for all major draws including tonight’s winning numbers:
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office more famously known as PCSO is a government agency that is responsible for raising and providing funds that are intended for health programs, medical assistance and services and charities of national character.
No matter how much people spent in a day, the important is to win the biggest jackpot prize. People in the Philippines having an enthusiast in the Lotto game.
However, it will consume time and money. Especially after they have the highest probable lotto numbers called Hearing, Hearing is when the person gets the predicted winning numbers from a reliable source, then feasible numbers will share with the other people.
Hence, The Philippines Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is the official legal lottery in the Philippines and providing the draw aired daily at Peoples Television Network (PTV).
So let’s find out what is correctly the confirmed lotto results. In this article, we will tackle the lottery about, and it’s a definition and the lotto results.
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
The Minimum jackpot prize of Lotto 6/42, MegaLotto 6/45, SuperLotto 6/49, GrandLotto 6/55 and UltraLotto 6/58:
- Lotto 6/42 is drawn on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and has an initial jackpot prize of Php6,000,000.00.
- Mega 6/45 is drawn on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays with the initial jackpot prize of Php9,000,000.00.
- Super 6/49, which has an initial jackpot prize of Php16,000,000.00, is drawn on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Grand 6/55 is drawn every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday with the initial jackpot prize of Php30,000,000.00.
- Ultra 6/58 is drawn on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays with Php50,000,000.00 as the initial jackpot prize.
PCSO reminds all lotto players to remember the following when playing their favorite lotto game:
- Lotto outlets accept bets until 8:00 PM only. Players must buy their tickets on or before this cut-off to join tonight’s draw.
- PCSO likewise employs a pari-mutuel system in determining the prize to be won by each winner.
- PCSO Agents or authorized outlets receive a 1% commission whenever a winning ticket is bought from them.
- Lastly, the TRAIN law requires PCSO to deduct 20% tax from lotto winnings above 10,000.00 pesos.
Go to this page to see more PCSO Lotto Results.